Maybe a cheap C43 for someone

OneCarefulOwner

Car
E200 Auto S124
I wouldn't call 3-4 months "long" MoT/Tax, but it's enough to get a feel for the car I suppose.

DITTRICH

MB Enthusiast
Car
S205 C200SE & W202 C230K
The car would have to be properly inspected and the gearbox replacement verified. It may be that the cost of the replacement has scared the owner so much he is looking to offload it before anything else happens. There are reasons why these things are cheap.

SPX

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
That one
The car would have to be properly inspected and the gearbox replacement verified. It may be that the cost of the replacement has scared the owner so much he is looking to offload it before anything else happens. There are reasons why these things are cheap.
Also to be fair, it's very high mileage for a C43 so it's not going to be worth much more than the starting price.

You can buy a pretty mint one for circa £5k and this one at £2,500 will soon start to eat away at the finances.

I do love an AMG estate though, there is just something even more Q-car about them.

timk

Car
VW Passat Alltrack, E39 BMW M5, Mercedes C55 AMG Wagon
Excellent labrador frightener.

OP
OP
Justin1600

Justin1600

MB Enthusiast
Car
C43 AMG
Also to be fair, it's very high mileage for a C43 so it's not going to be worth much more than the starting price.

You can buy a pretty mint one for circa £5k and this one at £2,500 will soon start to eat away at the finances.

I do love an AMG estate though, there is just something even more Q-car about them.

Cheap if you can get it for around the starting price

SPX

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
That one
Cheap if you can get it for around the starting price
I would imagine he would get more than £2,500 if he stripped it for parts.:ban::eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom