Maybe a cheap C43 for someone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wouldn't call 3-4 months "long" MoT/Tax, but it's enough to get a feel for the car I suppose.

The car would have to be properly inspected and the gearbox replacement verified. It may be that the cost of the replacement has scared the owner so much he is looking to offload it before anything else happens. There are reasons why these things are cheap.

The car would have to be properly inspected and the gearbox replacement verified. It may be that the cost of the replacement has scared the owner so much he is looking to offload it before anything else happens. There are reasons why these things are cheap.

Also to be fair, it's very high mileage for a C43 so it's not going to be worth much more than the starting price.

You can buy a pretty mint one for circa £5k and this one at £2,500 will soon start to eat away at the finances.

I do love an AMG estate though, there is just something even more Q-car about them.

Excellent labrador frightener.

Also to be fair, it's very high mileage for a C43 so it's not going to be worth much more than the starting price.

You can buy a pretty mint one for circa £5k and this one at £2,500 will soon start to eat away at the finances.

I do love an AMG estate though, there is just something even more Q-car about them.

Cheap if you can get it for around the starting price

Cheap if you can get it for around the starting price

I would imagine he would get more than £2,500 if he stripped it for parts.:ban::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom