Mayweather-McGregor Fight ---Anyone Paying To View

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It does appear to make a mockery out of the 'noble art'?

Next we may see. Mayweather takes on World Heavyweight Clay Pigeon Shooting Champion?

Or,

McGregor to fight "Wet Fart' Champion WWE curry eater.

Fixed
apologies in advance to those who may take offence!!!

But let's face it it's a farce people and i shall not part with my hard earned cash to view what has so far had all the makeings of a traveling circus....
No pun intended mr mcregor!!!

Ps can't wait for the re-match!!!

over & out...

Legalised thuggery. If they did it in the street Mr Plod would be out in force.

It does appear to make a mockery out of the 'noble art'?

Next we may see. Mayweather takes on World Heavyweight Clay Pigeon Shooting Champion?

Or,

McGregor to fight "Wet Fart' Champion WWE curry eater.

Amir Khan?

Mayweather never been an early round boxer, the fight followed a similar theme; Macgregor completely gassed after three rounds and Floyd picked him off.

A few things to note:

Mayweather's timing was poor, he looked old and slow and looked like he'd been out of the ring for longer than two years.

Connor gave a good account of himself but his technique was poor and against a current welterweight would have barely got past the first round.

Ultimately more an exhibition bout than a boxing fight.

Didn't watch it, a masterstroke of marketing and imagination in a world that thrives on brash, flashy and dare I say mildly irritating other people.

From a guy who turned down the offer of a plumbers apprenticeship and came off the dole of 188 euro a week in Dublin city to be a multi millionaire in 5 short years by nothing more than force of persona, dedication and street wiliness McGregor deserves a sincere doffing of my hat.

P

Just watched it on youtube quite a good fight but I wouldn't have spent good money to watch it probably because I'm tight.
In all the pre-match hype the likes of Chris Eubank and a few others said Conor would win and I thought to myself the quiet confident way in which Floyd conducted himself he will beat him.

McGregor was never going to win. As Mayweather stated, boxing's reputation was at stake, and he was always going to stop McGregor.
McGregor looked shot from round 5/6 and if Mayweather had been more ring sharp it would be been stopped much earlier.

Well... I watched this a little time after the fight had ended, on one of the streaming channels. The boxer won his fight, as he should have done, his professional boxing skills and stamina for normal 12 rounds winning him his fight in 10, although I rather think he could have finished McGregor sooner. But then, have to keep the punters happy !
IMHO, this was not the circus many had predicted. McGregor started well and for the next few rounds gave up a good account of himself, against a world class boxer, winning several on points. Soon after round 5 he began to get tired and then that was the beginning of the end of him. Many MMA fights do not last that amount of time.
The viewing public got their moneys worth, they had 10 rounds of action, plus the preceeding fight was good to watch. Had the fight of finished in 3 rounds there would have been some hue and cry about it.
Each fighter walked away with a pot full of cash and no one ended up in hospital. A reasonable nights entertainment for one and all.
MMA and boxing are different disciplines, McGregor did well to control himself and stick to the rules on the night, I am sure he often wanted to use his feet.
I have no doubt that if the tables were turned McGregor would have won at MMA, his sport, but that is not going to happen and no one should be making the call for it to happen. Congratulations to both combatants for the experience.
Steve

Money just played with him from round 1. McGregor was blowing out his **** after 2 rounds. A more vicious boxer could have killed McGregor. Lucky he was 40yo and just putting on a show/lesson

Stick with mma Conor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sky are so greedy this morning after the fight they were still asking £20 to watch it and it was not live,I watched it for nothing and it was not on Kodi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom