Mayweather-McGregor Fight ---Anyone Paying To View

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toolman1954

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2006 320 CDI Avantgarde . 1997 312d Sprinter
Hi,
Hailed as a Superfight, A multi milliond Dollar Extravaganza, is anyone going to pay to view this fight at 4-00 am on Sunday the 27th. For £20 on Sky Box Office, I will not be.
Will McGregors MMA style of boxing triumph over Mayweathers traditional style?.
My head says that Mayweather will win on points unless McGregor can get in a sly K.O. punch.
I have watched McGregor in MMA and he certainly fights hard and I hope he can surprise everyone and stop Mayweather.

Steve

Someone will probably stream it live on YT , but i will wait till i surface on Sunday morning before i find out the winner.

Floyd has age against him , but the experience to take it all the way.

Connor has the hunger and his unorthodox technique brought from MMA for Floyd to contend with.

Connor needs to come out like a steamtrain for the first couple of rounds and if he cant do it within that time he will need to hang on for a points decision.

Either way , neither of them will have trouble paying the mortgage especially if there is a rematch.

Kenny

Ones a boxer with over a decades worth of titles at different weights and the other is a mixed MA fighting with just gloves for the first time in his career. The fight is a joke and has been staged on the same level as a WWE match-up.

Certainly better things to spend £20 on at 4am on a Sunday morning.

100 million per fighter suggests that neither are that interested in the actual fight and more of the cash-in opportunities at the end of their respective careers. Also both men represent the dregs of society on both sides of the water. I'd prefer to not add to their riches.

Will 100% be watching a free stream of the circus though.

Any "sport" where you get extra points for hitting a mans chin hard enough for his jaw to penetrate his brain does not get my vote.

Oh and Ive done a bit of boxing. Long time ago now.

Conner will find it hard to lay a glove on Floyd,he will rush him and fail and then he will start to be picked off,if Hatton could not hit Floyd then Conner has no chance,will not pay to watch it may well see it free.

MacGregor will probably get disqualified for kicking in the 3rd round.

Personally I hope Mayweather outboxes him for the full 12 rounds, or better still knocks him out in the first.

Agree with the above, it's more akin to some WWE freak show than a boxing match, but fair play to them both for earning $100m dollars each out of the job, I've certainly been punched in the face for a lot less!

The REAL humdinger comes a few week after with GGG versus Alvarez, that'll be a cracker.

All over in the first round...to Mayweather.

Not going to happen.

Both men have to be seen to give some sort of value for money and will also want to preserve the possibility of a re-match and / or future boxer v. MMA fighter bouts.

I think Mayweather will hold McGregor up for a couple of rounds, then knock him cold.

Bit of a joke "fight" really and no way would I pay to see either.

Let me be the odd one out, yes I will be paying and I hope Conner wins! Though TMT is a force.
Really looking forward to it!!

Probably start watching from about 2am and I'm out tomorrow night as well.

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Its will help Floyd's tax bill & McGregors profile has zoomed up inline with his bank account
GGG vs Alvarez is the one ...

Yeh, I'm going to pay, I do have a Kodi stick, but can't be ****d with it buffering and going off unexpectedly

As for the fight. My money is on Money

See what I did there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone paying to view

No.....

And who? vs who? :ban:

Like it!

Never warmed to Hatton, the way he ate all the pies between bouts contributed to his downfall in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hatton was a 2 weight world champion and was no mug, only lost 3 fights ,2 to better world champions. Always makes me laugh how armchair fight fans belittle fighters when they have never stepped into a ring and couldn't fight sleep.:fail Agree with the pie thing though.

Apologies in advance to those who may take offence!!!

But let's face it It's a farce people and I shall not part with my hard earned cash to view what has so far had all the makeings of a traveling Circus...

ps Can't wait for the re-match!!!

Over & Out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom