mazda track day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
these seems so inappropriate at the moment looking at events of today, so it is with mixed emotions that I post this.

I have won a Mazda RX8 track day at Rockingham on 23rd July. I should be whooping with pleasure but can't.

Life goes on - terrorists can't be allowed to rule our lives.

Congratulations and enjoy it. I've driven at Rockingham and it is superb!

See if you can get the female driving instructor - apparently she drives an SL55 and is better than the boys. :)

My boss and his wife went to the same day in their RX8 (something Mazda threw in) and had a whale of a time!!!!

I so want to go knowing how much I not only enjoyed but got out of the MB day I had. At least with this one I can take hubby as a guest so we'll do our very best to be able to get there.

life goes on Pammy otherwise they win.

go and enjoy. Mate of mine has been to an RX8 trackday there and enjoyed it a lot.

Go on and enjoy the day... as my Fiancee who lives near liverpool street and uses that route to get to work keeps telling me... we just gota get on with our lives.

As has been mentioned by others if we stop our lives then the B.....ds have beaten us.

Take care and Have Fun.

Thanks guys ;) I think I will be going - not in doubt because of todays tragic events - but just fitting it in. At least it's on a Saturday so that helps :D

To hell with the terrorists and their obscene depraved acts. We have to continue enjoying life, otherwise they win. You should be whooping for joy! If you don't go, I'll take it ;-)

-simon

pammy said:
I have won a Mazda RX8 track day at Rockingham on 23rd July. I should be whooping with pleasure but can't.
Lucky devil, go for it and enjoy!!!

Good luck,
John

I have confirmed my place. Sat 23rd July - Rockingham :bannana: :bannana:

Off to this great day tomorrow. Seems to be organised along the same lines as the MB day I did, so should be a good 'un. Hope to get some piccies as hub's will be watching :D

enjoy it Pammy, dont let the events of the past few weeks bring down the buzz from winning it!

I agree with everyone elses comments about going. You have to do it. Nicht Bastardas Carburundum. Or, dont let the B@stards Grind you down. Enjoy :)

Thanks chaps for the support. Have just got back and it was brill - not a patch on the MB one though - and that's nothing to do with the marque. But it was a good day. It's all very very structured and you only got two laps of the track in the race prepared RX8 which is nowhere near enough - but other than that it was good fun. Glad we went. Weather was perfect too ;)

It has confirmed that I wouldn't buy an RX8 but if I ever had to compromise an MX5 would be a good little car. That was without a doubt the best drive of the day :D oh - other than going round the track in the race RX 8 with a proff driver :rock: :cool: :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom