MB Blackpool - trading on eBay!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And would you believe it.....they've got a 129 indicator stalk for sale.

Mine packed in recently, cost around £130 fro the dealer.

A bargain, currently at £40.....

:D That is just not so.. Okay, yuh

Mercedes-Benz today

Fortnum and Mason tomorrow

Any good bargains for a 211 or a lovely wife? :)

John

I pass this place usually weekly and they are going through a major refurbishment so that might explain this stuff coming up;)

They are selling stock that has been lying around and difficult for them to off load such as, for example, 1* AMG brand new alloy wheel of different designs and the ones I saw were for a R129 but not complete sets.

They have been doing it for ages...

So have MB Worcester, thats where I got my brand new C43 front bumper for a great price :)

I dont see anything wrong with it to be honest. Think, brand new MB original parts at knock down prices :bannana: :bannana:

Better than them disposing of them which is what happens with some audits and stock clearance.

Ian B Walker said:
I dont see anything wrong with it to be honest. Think, brand new MB original parts at knock down prices :bannana: :bannana:

Totally agree and hopefully folk realise my comments were very much tongue in cheek.

It would be nice if they had attempted to sell this extra stock at a reduced price before it was advertised on Ebay.

John

janner said:
How about Mercedes-Benz-genuine-fleece

Go on John, you know she's worth it!:D

:D I did see it

:D I did consider it

:eek: :eek: BUT... for reasons I dare not mention :) I haven't bid for it.

In fairness it is only one size to big :crazy: :rolleyes: :D

John the battered husband

GrahamC230K said:

I had spotted a few other interesting bits of MB on ebay ...

(a) MB of Sheffield - use ebay ID parts4mercedes - i've seen them offload bulk parts , and interesting bits
(b) MB germany's vehicle dismantler (www.mbgtc.de - been running for 10 years) ebay-id mbgtc and they sell loads of used but guaranteed parts on ebay
(c) A major MB owned dealer in leipzig (DaimlerChrysler Niederlassung Leipzig) ebay-id mb-leipzig

Interestingly (and unsurprisingly) the German dealer (c) will supply parts at European prices and his postage is good. The 6-CD changer for new A/B/ML etc is 379 euros from him. + 19 postage (about £260). UK retail is £332.71 - At a guess, you could just phone the chap at the DC Leipzig when you want parts - Ralf Brockmann +49 (341) 2585 600

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom