MB built like a tank

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They were not sold directly in Russia until the mid 90's due to importation red tape (the joy of a communist/capitalist cross over). I used to work for Berezovsky and he made most of his early money buying new cars, mainly Mercedes but also nearly new BMW and Audi's in Germany and exporting them to Russia, incidentally transporters went in full and then brought Avotvaz cars back to Western Europe that were then sold back to Russians, all be it with lower taxes. All hail democracy!

You must have had a very exciting job?
Did you meet these wise guys in person at the Russian dealer when they wanted to buy a w140?
Did they opt for bulletproof cars?

Reactions: 219
You must have had a very exciting job?
Did you meet these wise guys in person at the Russian dealer when they wanted to buy a w140?
Did they opt for bulletproof cars?

I'm only a marine engineer so I don't deal with salty cohorts, only spurned ex wives and spoilt, entitled employees with a god complex. I built his yacht ( well, one of). He ran out of money actually as he was in a legal battle over spoils of war with another wealthy Russian.

I'm only a marine engineer so I don't deal with salty cohorts, only spurned ex wives and spoilt, entitled employees with a god complex. I built his yacht ( well, one of). He ran out of money actually as he was in a legal battle over spoils of war with another wealthy Russian.

I watched a documentary about Putin a few days ago.
Berezovsky was mentioned in this documentary.
Berezovsky seemed to have been a very good friend of Putin at the beginning until Berezovsky stabbing Putin in the back and was considered a traitor according to this documentary.
Berezovsky was a huge oligark like one of the Russian godfathers.

Does anyone know what happend to Berezovsky, how did he die?
Did he commit suicide?
According to the documentary info reveals Berezovsky seem to have been depressed or did a Russian hitman whack mr. B. making it look like a suicide?
A few political assassinations has occured, it's like a Bond movie from the cold war.

MB built like a tank

My wife was rammed amidships in our S210, the offending car was a write-off. The damaged doors on our car still opened and shut and apart from shock, our front nearside and rear nearside passengers were unhurt! Hats off to Mercedes. Hopefully, the newer E-class vehicles are just as strong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom