MB buying adice C220 CDI Sport Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jeepster

Hi there, I am new to the site, I have had a bit of a browse and it seemspretty good. I am thinking of making the move from BMW to this MB:

Clicky

I know it says sold however is isn't :) Having never owend a Mercedes before I am not to sure about them. Are there any specific things that I should be looking out for? Is that glass roof actually any good? or would it be a pain in the **** on the motorway in the summer?

Any help/ advice would be great. I think the MB warrenty is just coming to an end, would I be able to renew it?

Thanks.

I bought one of these just over a month ago. I've got a Y reg silver auto with leather with the Evolution pack and the panoramic roof with 21k for about the same as the one you're looking at is up for. The only fault in my opinion was that the roof creaked sometimes when it was closed, but I fixed that by putting some WD40 around the seals. It does get quite blowy when you have the roof open at 65mph+, but it is quite big so it's nothing more than I expected. I'd just shut it an put the A/C on for long journeys.
I've had 53mpg on a 75 mile journey doing 70 - 75mph but around town don't expect to get much more than 35mpg, I think it must be the fact that it's an auto which makes it so juicy for town driving. On average I get about 44-45mpg.
It's a great car for the money in my opinion and much better than having an A3 or a Golf for similar money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom