MB car crash tests

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

uumode

MB Enthusiast
Car
C300 AMG Line Premium Plus
Here is a collation of MB car crash links
makes for some interesting reading
http://www.whnet.com/4x4/crashes.html
..and watching.. some vids

whats a w202 like ? had mine totaled by a fiesta that hit side at approx 60mph as you can guess my car looks like a mess and horrific site. scary

nfs_tgb said:
whats a w202 like ? had mine totaled by a fiesta that hit side at approx 60mph as you can guess my car looks like a mess and horrific site. scary

60mph side impact - ouch! What happened to you and the other driver/passengers?

hit front passenger side has pushed wheel over and moved engine broke every bit of plastic the belly of car has bent the dash is smashed up the pillas in all 3 corners but rear drivers side are bit rippled front pas side has moved in about a foot at bottom so u can see under the door at where passengers feet were leaveing about six inch between door and center console center of pas side has also moved in boot wont shut very well as its all so de shaped the structure cops said me bro was lucky to be alive. and that it was a miracle that hes alive and only got bruises and climed out the seat belt and window before cops and fire fighters got there no one belives he did he was in dreamy land for a few mins though when the car first hit us and cant rember the jouney from about 20miles back at time couldnt rember much at all. his mate sat in rear pas side there wasnt much damage to car at back as the other car impailed into the front pas. but rear passenger just got a bruised head so couldnt remeber much for several days front passenger was back in his head before that one me driver can remember the lot unfortunatly as its horrid and i see me bro and neally had heart attack as of the sight of the door and him being out was obvious car was write off by lookin at dash. and this was all done by a fiesta that was goin slightly up a hill but id came to a standstill so took all impact to side of car. the fiesta just has a smashed front and didnt look bad at all compared to my car. insurance company wont pay out they claim it was my fault even though im convinced i slipped on spilt fuel as i see it on road about 100 meters from where my car was. the road has a bad nickname so i was going extra carefull however its 50mph road so car that hit us was speeding if the local garage person is right on his prediction and the car never braked at all. all i can say is lucky i was in a mercedes surpriseingly for my age and lucky it was a car that hit us and not a truck all i can say is thats probs the best 6k i will lose in my lifetime as it saved us. and i hope i will never be anywhere near a accident as bad again.

nfs_tgb said:
all i can say is thats probs the best 6k i will lose in my lifetime as it saved us. and i hope i will never be anywhere near a accident as bad again.

Thanks for sharing the details mate, good luck in the future.

makes you certain why to buy a mercedes doesnt it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom