MB CD Changer + Audio 10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nic S

Car
W208 CLK230 Kompressor
I'm in the process of uprating the audio setup in my CLK. I have just found out that my MB CD changer will not work with my new Alpine head unit. Any offers on either the Audio 10 or the CD changer?

I have a W208 CLK '00. The changer is the MB factory fitted one. I think it is made by Becker. Everything works perfectly. I'm just looking for more ooompf.

Hi Nic,

Is the head unit a radio cd or radio cass? If its radio cd i may be interested so long as it will fit a W140 s-class.

Depending how much i may be interested in the changer also.

Regards
Tan

Nic

I'd be interested in both the Audio 10 head unit and the changer if the price is right - how much do you want for both of them?

It is an Audio 10 Cassette. I don't really know what is a fair price. I'm open to offers. Haven't removed the units yet. Should I remove the link between the head unit and the changer, or is that part of the car?

Originally posted by Nic S
It is an Audio 10 Cassette. I don't really know what is a fair price. I'm open to offers. Haven't removed the units yet. Should I remove the link between the head unit and the changer, or is that part of the car?
the "link" is quite an expensive piece of cable, usually specific to the headunit/changer comination. It really depends on which units you intend to replace them with.

I've checked out a few web sites. Is £300 for the two unreasonable? I'm going to have both units available as of tomorrow. I have found the code for the radio also. Anybody interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom