MB Chrome Trim

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Guess I'll just hang on and wait.. One is bound to turn up in a breakers or eBay.. and maybe.. If I'm feeling flush I'll just buy the brand new one, get the car resprayed with a new one fitted, and I have lots of rust to tidy up was going to get it all done at the same time.

I'm going to call up MB in a few minutes and get a price directly from them? Do I ask for discount? Or will they laugh at me!

tell them you're a member of the offical merc club. if you're not then hope they dont ask for your membership number.

if you're not a member, then let me tell you - its worth joining - you get the discount and get an excellent magazine every month.

Meanwhile *whistles*

Attachments

• Leemc20058916264-amg.jpg
    Leemc20058916264-amg.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 34
:mad: :mad: Dont tease!! That looks AWESOME!!
AMG styling front bumper
AMG stying IIs in 18"
Avantgarde grill
Flat bonnet ornament
W210 facelift mirrors / remove wing repeaters
No boot spoiler
Wiper park position changed.

I think that's it. Anything else you want doing? :)

EDIT: forgot to add, rolled front window up...

Attachments

• Leemc20058916264-tidy.jpg
    Leemc20058916264-tidy.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 35
Not busy at work today then Nick ? :rolleyes:

Looks stunning. Definately got some photoshop skills! I've already fixed the park position. Was a new mech at my local Merc indys. That is exactly how I want my car.

Got amber corners on there now though. Not clears, my clears were miss matched, one with clear, the other way crystal, had different bulbs in, so swapped both back for standard ambers.

Very impressed though with that above! I shall save it to my desktop and work towards it!

Thanks very much.

Wow that does look amazing good job with the photoshop there Shude.

Got amber corners on there now though. Not clears, my clears were miss matched, one with clear, the other way crystal, had different bulbs in, so swapped both back for standard ambers.

Why not get a set of OEM style clear repeaters they look a lot better than the amber repeaters. Im sure you could source them cheaply from a breaker. Just found a set on ebay, look original too:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mercedes-C200-Sport-clear-side-repeaters-may-fit-others_W0QQitemZ140255616228QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140255616228&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318

Why not get a set of OEM style clear repeaters they look a lot better than the amber repeaters. Im sure you could source them cheaply from a breaker.
They're only £4.39 each from inchcape for the real thing, how much cheaper do you want? :)

Your right that is cheap for brand new genuine units.

What is Inchscape? I see it typed alot..

I've gone for ambers.. I like the way like look on dark coloured cars. I'll buy some new clears if they are only like £4 though!

Got my chrome bits.. even though they wont fit my current bumper.. been shopping on eBay.DE!! Bought the chrome bits for £12.54 each, and £11.70 for postage!

Missed out on the AMG bumper because guy wouldnt reply emails with regards to shipping..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom