MB Classic / AMG Visit - Germany, August '06

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello Clarky... yes, its me... anyone planning to travel in convoy ? I will be definitely coming...

I'm happy to travel in convoy - I'll post the details of my eurotunnel tickets here on Monday (on the work machine!). I know it only cost 29 pounds each way - so book early ! We could meet at the EuroTunnel Terminal, or at the Services on the M20 (Maidstone) before hand.

I am interested in joining you - but let me have a look at the route !!

I am in scotland - so if I can get a ferry from Rosyth or Newcastle then I can make my way to Stuttgart and meet you all there.

Let me look this week and get back to you

hi i am very interersted in coming on this trip

Clarky - I have also posted an invite on my website JUST in case anyone happens to be interested - hope that is OK...

mbzslk230k said:
Clarky - I have also posted an invite on my website JUST in case anyone happens to be interested - hope that is OK...

Kenny of course. I was going to suggest it anyway. Don't forget the limit on numbers - its 15 people max.

Re Eurotunnel, I'm booked on the 14:33 departure from Folkestone on the 24th Aug, returning on the 22:53 from Calais (note the times are local to the departure port) on the 25th. Total cost, 49 pounds.

OK Clarky ... I will check out Chunnel and revert back...

How many confirmed takers have you got so far ? Will the trip cancel if less than a minimum number go ?

Last edited:
Hi Kenny,

So far I have Sean F confirmed, Maff is a maybe, awg454 has asked, Howard is looking for a lift, and me.

Basically regarding minimum numbers none has been specified. However the more that go the cheaper it is - it costs 250 Euro's to arrange the tour. In the first instance I wanted to go anyway and was happy to pay this myself for a lone tour !

I may have some friends coming with me - possibly a couple of others basically.

I guess now is a good time to ask - if you are coming can you please confirm here, and let me know if you want to contribute to the cost of the tour (its entirely optional - I've paid anyway).

To kick off

Saorbust (JTC) + Two others.

I won't be able to make it by the look of it.

New job, new location, not near Germany. :-(

Clarky - add my name to the list please...

How is this going ?

I would love to go but can't make that week - have the dates changed ? (long shot but worth asking!)

Hi,

Its going ahead - thanks for asking, but the invitation has been limited numbers wise. However I will be posting pictures, and writing an article on the whole experience - hope that helps !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom