MB CLS Daytime Running Light Connection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

richardbu

Car
Mercedes CLS Shooting Brake
Hello,
I have a 2012 CLS Shooting Brake with LED Daytime Running Lights

Occasionally I get a warning light on the dash stating that the left-hand (near-side) light has failed. When I check the light it is indeed not working but generally always starts working again a bit later. I suspect this light has a bad connection.

Can anyone advise where the connector might be and how to reach it?

Thanks, Richard

The connector will be on the rear of the light fitting.

Probably easier to reach by jacking up the car and removing the wheel and then removing the wheel arch liner. You may be able to just remove the fixings at the front of the liner and carefully bend it back to give access.

There may also be a protective cover running under the front of the car that may need to be partially removed.

The connector will be on the rear of the light fitting.

Probably easier to reach by jacking up the car and removing the wheel and then removing the wheel arch liner. You may be able to just remove the fixings at the front of the liner and carefully bend it back to give access.

There may also be a protective cover running under the front of the car that may need to be partially removed.
Thanks for the advice

I know this was a year ago but did you cure the problem. be good to hear how your issue ended up.
I am getting some error messages about a short see here, View this thread

I know this was a year ago but did you cure the problem. be good to hear how your issue ended up.
I am getting some error messages about a short see here, View this thread
The OP hasn't been on the forum for 14 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom