MB Club badge.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chalpkin

Car
2001 C320 Petrol Avantgarde
Hi all,
Just received my new MB Club badge, I think it must have got wet because it seems to have shrunk! The last one I bought was quite a bit bigger and from memory, didn't cost £4 like this one did!
£4 is a bit steep for a sliver of plastic about 2in round!
I was hoping to put it where the tax disc used to go but it would look a little small.
Can't help feeling a little disappointed!

Thanks for that. I was considering purchasing one, thinking the tax disc holder would be appropriate. Not now.

Ah well if they are now smaller I think I shall have a couple. The large size always put me off...

Less is more

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MBClub UK

We could have a whip round to recompense you ?

You're right. I was being silly.

IMHO it's more about showing your support to the forum than getting the cheapest deal.
Also, postage stamps aren't as cheap as the used to be.
But if there's enough similar feedback maybe they'll change when the stock is next refilled.

Club Badge

Hi all,
Just received my new MB Club badge, I think it must have got wet because it seems to have shrunk! The last one I bought was quite a bit bigger and from memory, didn't cost £4 like this one did!
£4 is a bit steep for a sliver of plastic about 2in round!
I was hoping to put it where the tax disc used to go but it would look a little small.
Can't help feeling a little disappointed!

I can't help feeling you were lucky to receive anything at all. I paid for a badge almost two weeks ago and have heard nothing since!

Last edited:
Happy to try and help on this. Let me have a picture of what it looks like and will start a detailed search. Pretty sure others will do the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom