MB Club Chat Night...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maff

MB Enthusiast
Hi All,

Now we have the chat back, how about setting a time and date for a chat session, seeing as it's been awhile since we had a public chat? :)

What do you recon?

www.mbclub.co.uk/chat

Regards,

Matt.

Maff said:
Hi All,

Now we have the chat back, how about setting a time and date for a chat session, seeing as it's been awhile since we had a public chat? :)

What do you recon?

www.mbclub.co.uk/chat

Regards,

Matt.
This is always a toughie coz diff ppl use the forum at diff times etc. Is there anyway to tell from the data of message activity if there is a pattern of usage that might help inform when would seem a good time?

Another suggestion on this front - is it worth actively managing a chat - for example, agree that next Wednesday at 7.00 the chat room will be open for the discussion of cleaning our cars. At least then you have a specific reason to join in a focussed chat. Doesn't stop having a general natter time when anything goes, but at least allow the opportunity to have focussed discussion. Something around the How To's might be good - just a thought.

P
xx

agree that it would be good to have a focus to the chat, cleaning sounds a good one to start with as everyone must have some tips (thats tiPs Pammy :devil: )

Sounds a bit organised to me, but whatever you like!!

Best thing is, clocks change this weekend, so plenty of time in the evening to clean car after work. Oh and play golf of course :D

From using chat rooms on other owners forum's I think its better just to have a specific chat night (or nights) rather than concentrating on a theme. The conversation will soon get going.

Chat was on Thursday night a while back, a real hoot. Generally there was a good mix of topics and banter, often going on until 2am. I'd use it again.

Maff said:
OK, how about a chat session every Wednesday at 9pm.......
....as good as any other night for me !

I shall make this thread a sticky for a little while ! Chat to whoever later, no doubt ! ;)

If nobody turns up, we'll try another night !

S.

sym said:
....as good as any other night for me !

I shall make this thread a sticky for a little while ! Chat to whoever later, no doubt ! ;)

If nobody turns up, we'll try another night !

S.

I'll be there - try anything once - well almost:devil: :D

I was going to suggest tonight :D Excellent. On my own tonight so won't get nagged.

pammy said:
I'll be there - try anything once - well almost:devil: :D

<thomas Beecham>
I'll try anything once, except incest and folk dancing
</TB>

or as miss quoted by Stephen fry - line dancing

:devil:

Simon said:
Generally there was a good mix of topics and banter, often going on until 2am. I'd use it again.
It would have to be for me, dont finish work until midnight :crazy:

Ian B Walker said:
It would have to be for me, dont finish work until midnight :crazy:
Aaaw you missed a good session last night Ian:( the drink was flowing, most of us need to learn to tell the time better:D we started a lot earlier than 9.00 - so I think we'de prob burnt oursleves out by 12.00, or fallen on the floor - 'eh Graham:D :D :D

V12 said:
Matt, Read throught this...LINK

What forum should this be in??

;) :p

Done! blimey, you don't hang around, the new sections were only created and named earlier today! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom