MB CLUB Fantasy Formula1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lotusmark2

MB Enthusiast
Car
Fiat 500, Mercedes B200
Hi All
Following on from another thread I thought I would set up an MBclub league on http://www.purefantasyf1.net/En/Index.htm. Feel free to sign up and we can have a bit of banter during the season (be a lot more exciting than the actual racing!)
The league is private so drop me a PM and I will give you the password to move your team into our league.
Perhapse we could have an MBclub certificate as per the awards?
Mark

Last edited:
lotusmark2 said:
Hi All
Following on from another thread I thought I would set up an MBclub league on http://www.purefantasyf1.net/En/Index.htm. Feel free to sign up and we can have a bit of banter during the season (be a lot more exciting than the actual racing!)
The league is private so drop me a PM and I will give you the password to move your team into our league.
Perhapse we could have an MBclub certificate as per the awards?
Mark
Looks like a good idea.

4 in so far.......it costs nowt and will be a laugh so, how does it go...."roll up roll up"
(Not that kind of roll up Mr Walker;))

lotusmark2 said:
4 in so far.......it costs nowt and will be a laugh so,
Ah yes but my team feels a bit like a CL65 with a Kia diesel engine and a Ssangyong bodykit - driven by my mate's younger brother!

Ha Ha Ha
yep the budget is tight to say the least. I was considering your mates younger brother to drive for me, thats about all I could afford

Ian B Walker said:
Ok then, thats me signed up. What next?
go choose your team, when thats done you will have the option to join a league. I'll drop you a PM with the password for MB club league (in the private league section)

Good God. I have a bunch of Muppets working for me :crazy:

Do you all know something about a four year old Arrows that I don't?

How does it work, is this a league against MBClub peers only, and how do I join?

zooman said:
How does it work, is this a league against MBClub peers only, and how do I join?
Yep, spot on mate. Only MB Club guys and girls will be in the league.
Just join up on the site, select your team and join the mb club league (in the private league section).
You will need a password to join the league, drop me a PM if you want to join.
cheers
Mark

Thanks to all that have PM'd me over night. Passwords have all been sent.

Come on people anyone else........

and me please!! roll on team toyota!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom