MB Club Tax Disk holder - vote here if you're interested

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Please no tacky 'alloy' tax disc holders...! :doh:

Really? I quite like a bit of CNC'ed aluminium... yes, not technically an alloy, but I quite like them... guess that's just me :)

I suggested it when the stickers were first made available but it was not even noticed.
I stated then that I would only ever have one sticker in my window and that would be to hold my tax disc. If it says mbclub on it then that's great.

How about exactly same as round window sticker on the rear ( bit inside car) and externally around the outside clear bit aroind the tax disc the web address at bottom and mb club at top in white text?

s2oty said:
I wounded how many people would be interested in a MB Club tax disk holder to go with the window sticker??

I want one... Who else is up for one?

Scott

Please.....

+1
I would be happy to swap sticker with tax disc holder
This kind of holder?
41G53gQPmkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

We only have 17 interested and a quick tinterweb search suggests a decent discount kicks in at 250.

So, come on campers we need more people wanting them to really push the ordering process.

Heres what I was thinking but with MBClub and web address printed around outside edge visable around tax disk.

Attachments

• 144_1.jpeg
    144_1.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
Add me as well

Still waiting for mine to arrive. Have they been posted yet ?

love one as well

I clicked on the shop link and looked through the categories but only found the stickers , plates and clothing

I clicked on the shop link and looked through the categories but only found the stickers , plates and clothing

Indeed, they appear to have been removed from the shop. :dk:

Has Koolvin flown to Rio with our millions? I feel a strongly worded letter to Watchdog coming :)

Sorry, had a problem with the first batch so have now reordred. The item is back on to purchase.

Order submitted :thumb:

The 'electric shop' is very American, putting the 'zip code' before the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom