MB CLUB UK - March 16th 2003 - Confirmed GTG Details

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for the email, I'd love to join you guys for the GTG, but sadly have other commitments for that weekend. Hopefully you'll organise another event that I can make.
Have a great meeting.
Vivienne

Hi all,
Will try and make the meet.
Coming up from South Wales (Severn Bridge area), so could be an early start or night before job.

Dorian.

GTG THIS weekend!!! 6 days to go!

Guys, I have just heard from Justin at www.oakleyltd.com who is the UK dealer for Kleemann. Justin is in the process of joining the forum as a member and is interested in coming on Sunday.

He will bring 2 of his Kleemanized cars for you to see and possibly take a trip in.

Would you guys be interested in this?

Originally posted by Fudger
Guys, I have just heard from Justin at www.oakleyltd.com who is the UK dealer for Kleemann. Justin is in the process of joining the forum as a member and is interested in coming on Sunday.

He will bring 2 of his Kleemanized cars for you to see and possibly take a trip in.

Would you guys be interested in this?

Hello?

YES!!

EDIT: It would be good to talk to him, because on the two ocassions I have called he has not been in and leaving my mobile number does not get a return call!

Wow I am interested in some Kleeman products too! bring it on!

My link works for me! LOL I know better than to say that really.

Weather looking better for Sat and Sun now which is encouraging :D :bannana:

Youv'e been tinkering again M8, it works now? LOOOL

Mine has pretty SUN on it however.

Keep watching it changes daily.

Originally posted by Brian WH
Youv'e been tinkering again M8, it works now? LOOOL

Mine has pretty SUN on it however.

Keep watching it changes daily.

Didn't change a thing.

bad news everybody i wont be able to come and play on sunday as imve got a new job and it means that i will be leaving sunday for italy see you in 3 weeks time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom