MB Club Vinyl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">May be if we have a large rear window sticker, Dave will give us a little wave and a smile when we hurtle past him on the M20 &nbsp; &nbsp;.
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

News flash, a bizarre freak of nature added autoglym to the rain water last night and washed my car on it's own.

Nice thinking Paul, but equally unlikely!

Let's decide on an application though, then we can have more fun designing something.

If you are looking for tax disk holders, take a look at www.taxdiskholder.com - I'm obviously biassed as its our site - but we do produce very laser engraved tax disc holders and can provide a full design service.

Best wishes

What's the purpose of this whole exercise?

Is it to promote the club to others and build up a bigger membership base?; or is it purely a 'secretive' club, whereby you can only tell another member by the fact he has an MBCUK mug in the kitchen cupboard, or is wearing lurid pink MBCUK underwear?

IMHO - in order of preference .... :

1. a sticker (not obtrusive at all, and would make a nice addition to my PistonHeads one)

1a. New numberplate with MBCUK branding

3. Pink underwear

my two p worth if i may, if we are trying fo new members,some sort of sticker i would have thought so they may be seen by others, also as there are 9 Mercs in my street alone, some kind of card that we can give to the owner to advertise the club in the hope that they will join,this of course is if new members are required, when i had a Granny they sent cards for you to put under the wipers to advertise their club but then that was a paying club.

I have some subtle stickers being made at the moment.
These will fit in the space below the rear lights on the quarter panel.
Should be here soon.:bannana: :bannana:

Well for what it's worth, here's my 2 penn'orth.
I like Spikes number plate idea, well worth investigating.
I wouldn't accept a sticker that goes on the paintwork, but one in the back window would be ok.
Tax disc holders are fine, but you need something other people can see easily
And Kinky.. you're not that kinky if pink underpants only come third.... Unless of course you wear them on the outside of your trousers...:D

When I said sticker, I meant an easily removable vehicle graphic.
We had these on all our lorries and even after 5 years, they came off with a hair drier for easily re-sale of the vehicles, leaving no marks on the paintwork.:D

Ray,

I was thinking of of wearing the frilly pink number on my head.

Believe you me - EVERYONE would remember the URL for this site.

Just not sure what kinda people it might attract though :eek:

I like the number plate idea, shows a little class. How about Mbclub.co.uk on one side and a pink pair of pants on the other?

Pink pants ROCK :rock:

Originally posted by Ian B Walker
I like the number plate idea, shows a little class. How about Mbclub.co.uk on one side and a pink pair of pants on the other?

Didn't wheelie do this for the summer GTG.A little sticker for the number plate.Cus I got one on mine.(Not so sure about the pink pants though);)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom