Dates that are suitable

• Saturday 6/12/08-sunday 7/12/08

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Saturday 13/12/08-sunday 14/12/08

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Satuday 20//12/08 Sunday 21/12/08

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

st4

Banned
Car
C220cdi tourer
Dates on offer are:

Saturday 6/12/08-sunday 7/12/08
Saturday 13/12/08-sunday 14/12/08
Satuday 20//12/08 Sunday 21/12/08

Do you have a preference timewise and crucially once your there, Turkey or Goose :D

I'll have to be honest and say that the kind of distances for the proposed venues at that time of the year (between coming back from Vienna and going to Belgium to see the family at Christmas) are likely ruling our attendance out at this occasion.

I'll have to be honest and say that the kind of distances for the proposed venues at that time of the year (between coming back from Vienna and going to Belgium to see the family at Christmas) are likely ruling our attendance out at this occasion.

Surely Gaydon is only 100 miles or so? Now if you only had a Mondeo I could understand it.....:D

Surely Gaydon is only 100 miles or so? Now if you only had a Mondeo I could understand it.....:D

Ah, but I was going on the earlier suggestions :D which were 3-4 hours drive away. I might be tempted to make a same day appearance if it's doable in terms of distance etc. ;)

Think you want to allow multiple selections to be made (i.e. we could make 2 of the 3 suggested weekends).

But also specify a venue ... Gaydon would be OK, we probably wouldn't go further North than that.

IMO I think this GTG needs to be opened up more to those members coming from the South, so going with the general concensus so far, we need to offer Gaydon too as a venue as well as the suitability poll.....

Driving directions to Gaydon, Warwick, UK181 mi – about 2 hours 59 mins

icon_greenA.png

Exeter, Devon
UK

See you then!

Cheers
Chris

IMO I think this GTG needs to be opened up more to those members coming from the South, so going with the general concensus so far, we need to offer Gaydon too as a venue as well as the suitability poll.....

Lets get a date sorted, then the venue agreed. I proposed one in cheshire but there were a few offerings in Derbyshire as well, + Gaydon which seems to be the most popular @ present.

Location Poll up. Once both location and time decided, we can the add names on a list and have the mods remove the two poll threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom