MB Colindale Warrantee repairs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ralph

Car
CLK320 W209
How to trash a car.
They had the car 8 days for warrantee work, and returned it with these aditional faults (see photos). BODGERS!!!!

I gave it to them with a list on the passenger seat (which they claim to have lost) of about 18 faults. I also faxed them the list (which they claim to have lost).

Previously on 2 other occasions I have also given them a list of faults (which they lost), 1 of which I also faxed to them (which they also claim to have lost.)

I faxed them ALL the correspondence on Friday, asking them to confirm receipt (which they haven't).

They returned my previously clean car filthy. Saying it will have to be returned again as much of the work hasn't been done.

I'm fed up with them. I think it's heading for my solicitor.

Attachments

• OS Door(closed) above lock (Small) (WinCE).JPG
    OS Door(closed) above lock (Small) (WinCE).JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Not sure why the 3 JPG images aren't showing. It says they are attached.

Ralph said:
Not sure why the 3 JPG images aren't showing. It says they are attached.
If you attach one pic per post they work fine. I don't know why it won't show them if you have more than one. "Undocumented design feature" maybe :)

Do you suggest MB UK or MB Stuttgart? Have tried both.

MB UK, quote "we are extremely sorry that your experience of MB has not met your expectations... contacted retailer [THEMSELVES!!!] ... investigate.... 5 days [9th July]... patience.... Will write again... when we are satisfied...

MB Stuttgart. Not even an acknowledgement.

Glad I wasn't holding my breath.

Have re-attached 1 of the photos as it didn't show. Broken rear offside card catch. As carefully implemented by MB.

Attachments

• OS rear 'door' broken card catch (Small) (WinCE).JPG
    OS rear 'door' broken card catch (Small) (WinCE).JPG
    5 KB · Views: 92
That garage is something else, they are just terrible. Rudest garage i'v ever been to!

Guess what. The correspondence I re-faxed them on Friday, YUP, THEY LOST IT.

there real trash, i though how my parents were treated was bad but yours is even worse, they speak to you so bad in thet garage that you feel like going nuts. They told a guy when I was in there that they cant fix his 1 year old S500 because they cant find the fault, he was shouting because he had taken it in over 7 times and they kept giving it back with same fault!

I think it might be worth forking out for a solicitors letter, enclosing the aforementioned letters and faxes and seeking satisfaction within say, 28 days or you will get it done elsewhere and bill them. You can seek redress via the small claims court should they refuse to pay.

Forget it, the onyl way you will win is to put the frighteners in them, ring up The Sun, they absolutely love to hear about consumers getting totally lynched as has happened there, they will lveo to do a story on it even better that you have the pictures.

And grass them up to What Car too.

And there's always Honest John.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom