MB crahes into v.Putin's BMW. Moscow.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Vladimir won't be happy at that.

Somebody's family will be getting a visit in the early hours of the morning.

6 or 7 lane carriage ways with a closing speed of well in excess of 100 MPH and no central barrier between them. That was an accident waiting to happen.

A barrier would spoil those big military parades that they have. So that would explain it being worth the risk. It's a strange country.

I wouldn't be surprised if alcohol was not involved. I imagine that as Vlad the Impaler's favourite chauffeur ----off duty he would be immune from any traffic prosecution. If it was C2H5OH we will probably never find out.

Well once again the MB was blameless,BMW crossed the central reservation,one very big crash.

I gathered the whole motorway is closed when Vlad is travelling in the car anyway, but looked like the BMW was doing a ridiculous speed. The forces involved in two armoured cars but have been immense.

S

The forces involved in two armoured cars but have been immense.

I was curious enough to try and work it out. It's tricky because you have to make assumptions about speed, weight and the duration of impact but I concluded the impact force could have been in the region 1000 tonnes.

I gathered the whole motorway is closed when Vlad is travelling in the car anyway, but looked like the BMW was doing a ridiculous speed. The forces involved in two armoured cars but have been immense.

S

Was the merc armoured as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom