MB Dealer, deals.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

a1butch

Car
TVR
Hi all, again...

Another newbie question.

MB dealer sales, has anybody recently experienced good discounts or MB related incentives with their purchase? i.e. free servicing or extending warranty cover?
Not the usual paint protection and GAP insurance malarkey....

I have seen some MD franchises offering 2 years warranty but my reckoning they are already building that into the sticker price.

No such thing as a free lunch. You'll be paying for it somehow..

a1butch said:
Hi all, again... Another newbie question. MB dealer sales, has anybody recently experienced good discounts or MB related incentives with their purchase? i.e. free servicing or extending warranty cover? Not the usual paint protection and GAP insurance malarkey.... I have seen some MD franchises offering 2 years warranty but my reckoning they are already building that into the sticker price.

Try a broker, car wow etc.

I purchased by current car from MB Aylesbury. Came with 12 months warranty, 2 years free servicing, Mobilo recovery and key protection cover.

Cost to continue the Warranty after 12 months - >£1k. Free servicing is fine and Mobilo covered my using the wrong fuel insofar as I had a MB car to get me home from Swansea to North Kent which was then collected when I got my car returned. I had to pay for the cost of removing the fuel etc at the Swansea Main Dealership which came to > £400.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom