MB Dealership - Colindale, London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kamalpatel12448

Car
C63 (W204) and C240 (W202) - just not at the same time!
Hi folks,

Looking for views from people who might have used this dealership before. Any good/bad experiences with Colindale?

Thanks,
Kamal

Only used them to look at a car or two - sales staff were freindly enough (unlike Milton Keynes). No experience with service though.

no issue with parts dept.

very helpful. Would help if I remember the dude's name in the Parts dept that sits on the left on the front counter!

Other than in the early 90's, when they were extremely good, no.

Have to agree and disagree with Barry an others... mostly..

One guy called Idreesh is great, Christina is cute, but had little knowledge of the cars, but their variance on price is rubbish.

They are the better of the London dealers, but i would recommend other dealerships for buying a car.

Their parts dept is very good however!

Haven't used Colindale, but can give a thumbs up for the parts dept at Mercedes Benz Chelsea (formerly Bradshaw & Webb).

Very prompt and fast service from them. I enquired about two parts both of which weren't in stock, but were in stock at another London MB dealership. That was in the morning, by early afternoon of the same day the part had been transferred to Chelsea ready for pick up.

I was very impressed. A big thanks to John in their parts dept. :thumb:

Agree, Idreesh Is a good guy, he may be the lucky one to get my CLS order in February! :) Will possibly try them for service while the new car is in warranty, so will be able to report back in a few months as to their quality... :crazy:

ps- will look out for "cute" Christina next time I'm there.. :D

colindale is absolutely **** they do not no how to speak to customers and provide good customers service. very off putting when you looking to purchase. i highly recommend do not go there.

no issue with parts dept.

very helpful. Would help if I remember the dude's name in the Parts dept that sits on the left on the front counter!

The guys name is Steve and he really knows his stuff great bloke

Thx to all for feedback. Conclusion is use them for parts!

The guys name is Steve and he really knows his stuff great bloke

Steve is great.. he has these road racers that he builds..

He drives a very very old school Vauxhall.. but his other cars are tuned to the max, and he has countless magazine articles on his cars..

Great great guy!

Parts department are excellent.

There was one chap in sales who, if my business, I would have fired long ago and another that was very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom