MB Eastbourne / Gatwick / Brighton / Redhill - Free Vehicle Health Check

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrishazle

MB Enthusiast
Car
2008 S204 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 facelift SLK280 Auto.
Was at MB Eastbourne yesterday - helpful people sorting out my misaligned offside headlight for me FOC - seems I'd managed to get the replacement bulb in upside down! (My excuse is it was dark, raining, awkward to get at, outdoor carpark job!).

Anyway, they (and the other 3 garages in their group) are offering a free vehicle health check at the Mercedes Benz car clinic, on Saturdays between 9am and 1pm - 45 point health check, incuding "standard enhancements as well as courtesy updates to the computer system" - plus valuation without charge on request, complimentary service wash, coffee and pastry while you wait. You have to phone your local retailer to book in, but sounds like a nice freebie!

Don't know if this extends to other MB main dealers or is just the 4 garages of Lookers.plc - I'll be checking with MB Ashford today as they're lots closer to me than Eastbourne.

I'm in Eastbourne this weekend visiting the in-laws. Might be a good way to get the car cleaned for free (and get out of the house). :)

Thanks for the tip Chrishazle.

Eastbourne phone number 0845 330 6629 (Brighton 456 2219, Gatwick 330 0804 Redhill 456 2218, all 0845 numbers)

Just spoke to MB Ashford (Kent) - they also do the free health check any day of the week, so have booked for next Tuesday. Sounds like this freebie is available from all MB main dealers!!

We had a GTG at M-B Romford not so long ago, tied in with one of these offers.

I bought my SL from M-B Eastbourne. Went back a year later when they offered me a free hardtop stand :)

Anyone know if the MB Direct and Sytner dealers are doing this (Milton Keynes, Watford, Park Royal etc)?

Anyone know if the MB Direct and Sytner dealers are doing this (Milton Keynes, Watford, Park Royal etc)?

Certainly all Ken dealers ared oing the free saturday check as I got an invitation package from them earlier today. Thats Ashford, Canterbury, Maidstone and Tonbridge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom