MB Extended Warranty prices

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trando

Car
C63 AMG
Just a word of warning..... I rang Mondial to enquire about an extension to my warranty a couple of weeks ago, noted the price then called back today to pay. Since I rang prices have doubled. So whereas before I was quoted £ 632 for a Tier 1 extension on my C63, they are now quoting at least £ 1,000. If you opt for the zero excess it's now £1,300. Apparently their prices were rejigged for all cars a couple of weeks ago - probably just after I called.

I am not happy as you can imagine but am talking to them about honouring their previous price...

Just a word of warning..... I rang Mondial to enquire about an extension to my warranty a couple of weeks ago, noted the price then called back today to pay. Since I rang prices have doubled. So whereas before I was quoted £ 632 for a Tier 1 extension on my C63, they are now quoting at least £ 1,000. If you opt for the zero excess it's now £1,300. Apparently their prices were rejigged for all cars a couple of weeks ago - probably just after I called.

I am not happy as you can imagine but am talking to them about honouring their previous price...
Good Luck - you will need it,Modial simply never budge - some years ago,a similar thing happened to me,in this case,it was my first Merc and the dealership did not explain I had to respond to the quote promptly,when doing the approved used handover - I over ran by less than two weeks,explained this to Mondial and they simply were not interested in giving me any leeway,even when the dealership intervened - Modial/MB Warranty is getting outrageous.

Well, despite everything, they honoured the lower price. So I paid £690 for a zero excess Tier 1 warranty instead of £1550. That's a price hike of £860......

Credit where credit is due, I felt they treated me fairly. So well done Mondial.

Maybe there's a recession ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom