MB finance 0%

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

edstrom76

Car
W124 E300D Auto
Does it exist e.g. similar to BMW where if you put 50% deposit down you can get 0% finance on the rest?

Sorry but you might be asking in the wrong place, maybe try a dealer?

Does it exist e.g. similar to BMW where if you put 50% deposit down you can get 0% finance on the rest?

I've never seen a deal like this on MBs. However, I have frequently checked the offers pages on both manufacturers' sites over the years and noticed MB generally offer a much lower APR than BMW, if you're interested in finance, just not 0%.

A mate's looking at the CLA Shooting Brake and will be putting a sizable deposit down, just doing a bit of research for him. He usually buys cars that are two-three yo but I think he'd be prepared to make an exception on this occasion :)

I would tell him to haggle his backside off for the lowest rate he can get if he's buying new!

Dealers are not charities - 0% finance only comes at a cost elsewhere.
You have to look at the whole deal.

Dealers are not charities - 0% finance only comes at a cost elsewhere.
You have to look at the whole deal.

Not true. BMW have done 0% on all new 'M' variants over the last 18 months. You can still get 0% on new M5 & M6 today. M3 had 0% on new up until the last build dates on the E92/E93. None of these offers were offset by any increase in price compared to the cost of the same models at any time in their production cycle.

At BMW you can put down far less than 50% and still get 0% finance. To my knowledge there is nothing currently on offer from MB that has the 0% offer attached

Not true. BMW have done 0% on all new 'M' variants over the last 18 months. You can still get 0% on new M5 & M6 today. M3 had 0% on new up until the last build dates on the E92/E93. None of these offers were offset by any increase in price compared to the cost of the same models at any time in their production cycle.

But you won't get a discount with it.

£7000 to £8000 discounts on M5 at the moment.

Or pay list and get 0%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom