MB Indy South Yorks.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dunclie

Car
C63
Hi,
I'm looking for an Indy to service my C63 in the South Yorks area. Can anyone recommend one ?

Dunc.

I've struggled to find one local to me in Sheffield. There's a place down brightside/Attercliffe called German auto Centre that I've had ppl tell me about but never used them

I've took mine to europa a couple of times. They're not main dealer but an official mb place. So far I think they've been OK and think I will go there for my B service next year. They've not done anything complicated so hard to really tell. I hate taking my cars anywhere and do all my own work but since my car was under warranty I needed something official and the service history is perfect so I'm compelled to keep it up.

I've struggled to find one local to me in Sheffield. There's a place down brightside/Attercliffe called German auto Centre that I've had ppl tell me about but never used them

I've took mine to europa a couple of times. They're not main dealer but an official mb place. So far I think they've been OK and think I will go there for my B service next year. They've not done anything complicated so hard to really tell. I hate taking my cars anywhere and do all my own work but since my car was under warranty I needed something official and the service history is perfect so I'm compelled to keep it up.
I've always done my own but it's the first service since I got it and just wanted it to have the once over by someone that's experienced with them just for peace of mind, but thanks for your help.

I used auto tecnic near Meadowhall they were great highly recommended, I recently sold my c63 but we still take my missus’s car there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom