MB Meet in Paddock Wood, Tonbridge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not sure what to make of that approach road (Old Hay?).
Looks narrow and mud on either side.
Be screwed if you met someone coming the other way...

Deal with oncoming drivers in the same way as a you would on a busy street in London :D:D:D

Hello all,

When arriving on Old Hay and driving towards Greenfields Farm, you will firstly see a lovely oast house as you turn in, continue up the road on the right you will see a sign for CJ Enterprises ( keep going) as you continue on your left there will be a batch of terraced houses and be careful, a speed bump. Slow down at this point and keep your eyes peeled for the AMAZING AMF Automotive sign on your right and an open gate
1f603.png
:D this is us and we will be waiting to welcome you with bouncy castles, sumo wrestling suits, BBQ and drinks and lets not forget the surprise draw at the end for the Mercedes Benz driving experience.

The Full Address:
AMF Automotive
Greenfields Farm
Old Hay
Brenley
TN12 7DG

We are so excited to see and meet you all. 11AM is the time we are opening the gate, you are welcome at any time throughout the day. Feel free to call me if you have trouble locating it - 0203 384 4644

If you are not a fan of country lanes we would advise to go via the A21 rather than via seven mile lane.

Not sure what to make of that approach road (Old Hay?).
Looks narrow and mud on either side.
Be screwed if you met someone coming the other way...

its not mud matey, I've looked in detail when I did the recky…. the road is actually better than most these days.

its not mud matey, I've looked in detail when I did the recky…. the road is actually better than most these days.

Ok, I’ll take your word for it.
I think I’ve mapped a route to avoid country lanes.
If I encounter any chaos, I’m blaming you.

:D

So..
The Weekend hasn't started very well Guys. My Wife's Aunt died last night, Completely out of the blue!, As you can imagine My Wife is in a bit of a mess, as her Aunt was like a second mother to her when growing up. So I won't be able to make tomorrow, And I dare not even ask if its still ok If I go out and play.

Sorry to blow you all out, I was really looking forward to meeting you all.
Catch you all at the next one.

So..
The Weekend hasn't started very well Guys. My Wife's Aunt died last night, Completely out of the blue!, As you can imagine My Wife is in a bit of a mess, as her Aunt was like a second mother to her when growing up. So I won't be able to make tomorrow, And I dare not even ask if its still ok If I go out and play.

Sorry to hear that bud.
Shame you can’t make it but totally understandable.

My sympathies to you and your family.

So..

Very sorry to hear that, Thoughts are with the family.

It’s raining where I am.. I’ll have to see how it goes.
They said no rain today.
Wtf

UK weather! The forecast appears to have changed to 40% chance of rain for the next hour. Lets see how it pans out.

Yes, I will need to keep an eye on this.
I am planning to make my way down at around 11am.
Hopefully will be sorted by then.

Alex, how is it down your way?
Anyone seeing the ground getting wet around paddock wood, Tonbridge and slightly north east from there?

I don't live in paddock wood, but 30 odd miles away its blue ish skies and dry. So lets hope it stays that way.

All sunny and dry at the workshop, so all good.

Hey Alex,
Great to meet you and everyone else today.
Glad the weather behaved too.

I hope all goes well at your new premises. You seem to know your stuff so I’m sure you’ll do well.

Until next time :thumb:

Hi Alex, thanks for the invitation and great to see a few new faces and enthusiasts at your new premises, I hope everything goes well in the future so that a few more of these events can then take place over the years! ;)

Just home after a bit of a delay at the Dartford Crossing (nothing new there!)
Great day, nice to meet new and old faces .

All the best for your new premises Alex.

Thanks all. Turned out quite well. I was burned to a crisp so cannot complain there :)

Thanks for the company, feel free to pop down any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom