MB Meet in Paddock Wood, Tonbridge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Gravel = Dust, and small risk of stone chips to inner arches!! You going tobe alright with that Rash?? Lol

What is the start time ?

Bump
@alexanderfoti approx start time please

1) Rashman
2) SJMaxwell
3) MissyD (possible)
4) Mattk1
5) Bryan Allman
6)

Hey Lee,
No news so far...
Organiser has not been on here for a while it seems.

I’m happy to make the trip over, as long as the weather plays ball and the meet is still actually going ahead!

AMF AutoMotive are presumably busy with their premises-move, which may be why Alex hasn’t been on here.
But time is ticking so it would be nice if he chimes in.

I don’t fancy the prospect of spending 3 hours cleaning my car down after going to a meet that didn’t take place!

I'm of the same opinion Rash, if no start time is forthcoming then I wont bother making the trip!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hello all!!

Sorry, damn forums never give me an update for posts in this thread!
Grrr.

All still on, pending good weather.

11AM start. BBQ will be on the go (nothing fancy, just burgers etc). Bouncy castle for the children and sumo suits for the grown up children.

We have a facebook event page that will be kept up to date, but I will post on both sides with instructions on how to find us, where to go once here etc.

AMF Automotive new garage opening

I did actually go down last week to have a recky…. managed to find the farm but the gates were all closed up.
the entry road is a pretty bad IMO, so will have to take it slow esp if you are on 19's

But if the weather is good I will make it down...…. Never say "No to a drive out and a sausage"

Hey Lee,
No news so far...
Organiser has not been on here for a while it seems.

I’m happy to make the trip over, as long as the weather plays ball and the meet is still actually going ahead!

AMF AutoMotive are presumably busy with their premises-move, which may be why Alex hasn’t been on here.
But time is ticking so it would be nice if he chimes in.

I don’t fancy the prospect of spending 3 hours cleaning my car down after going to a meet that didn’t take place!

I spend 3hrs cleaning it, even when I haven't driven the thing!! does my head in!

That time might work for me so if the weather holds up i’ll chuck a bucket of water over the 507 and burble on down :thumb:

I did actually go down last week to have a recky…. managed to find the farm but the gates were all closed up.
the entry road is a pretty bad IMO, so will have to take it slow esp if you are on 19's

But if the weather is good I will make it down...…. Never say "No to a drive out and a sausage"

Its not that bad, some roads in london are worse. Just keep an eye out for the speedbump/combined pothole halfway down and you will be fine :) 20MPH limit on that road.

My Bad.
sorry chaps, the road actually isn't that bad at all, I drove down again today as I was working close by.
the road only gets worse when you go past the farm.

see you all sunday.
what time are most of you going down?

That time might work for me so if the weather holds up i’ll chuck a bucket of water over the 507 and burble on down :thumb:

A Bucket of water!!!!!:eek:

Your a bad dude;)

Reactions: Yex
My Bad.
sorry chaps, the road actually isn't that bad at all, I drove down again today as I was working close by.

see you all sunday.

Traffic permitting, I'm aiming for 11am

My Bad.

see you all sunday.

Not sure what to make of that approach road (Old Hay?).
Looks narrow and mud on either side.
Be screwed if you met someone coming the other way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom