MB meets in the North East?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

edgejedi

Car
ML270 CDI, 2003 Update
Ive gone back 6 pages of meets and couldnt see any activity in the NE....anything happening around these there parts that anyone is aware of? Not that I would have a clue what the meet would be all about, but I guess a good opportunity to share info about our beloved (cars of course) and hints n tips. Although I'm sure food or drink could likely be involved lol.

:dk:

I looked at organising one on the East coast somewhere between Scarborough and South Shields but got no Interest, we could give it a go again if you want? Might be worth looking at a venue that would attract a few? I'd make one for sure :thumb:

I'd be interested but I drive like "Miss Daisy" taking my time enjoying the ride especially on nice days which is when I usually take the car out.
Been looking for a mixed car marque club without any joy for this very purpose as I apprecaite all marques.

Hope this thread gets some interest.

Just noticed....this thread posted 2011 ???

Blimy.....anyone still out there?

Another one from the North East here, I've been on here from a number of years and often wondered if there was any interest in having a North East meet/drive.

I'd be interested but I drive like "Miss Daisy" taking my time enjoying the ride especially on nice days which is when I usually take the car out.
Been looking for a mixed car marque club without any joy for this very purpose as I apprecaite all marques.

Hope this thread gets some interest.

Just noticed....this thread posted 2011 ???

Blimy.....anyone still out there?
Flango last seen in 2021, edgejedi in 2015 !

Thanks for post Sportscars in the park.....did not know of it but do now...I'll be there.
If you do go, pop your name down on the NEWBY HALL THREAD which has been running a while now.

When booking, try to use the group MBCLUB.CO.UK. This will hopefully allocate you a space with the rest of the Mercedes people from here :)

Sports cars in the park has nothing to do with MBClub.co.uk, we just book as a group under their name on the SCITP website.

As mentioned above, sign up (details in the link above, posts #6 or #8) and join us on the 5th May.

Another one from the North East here, I've been on here from a number of years and often wondered if there was any interest in having a North East meet/drive.

This was a good October 2018 turn out.

If there are more people interest, I’d be up for another meet this year.

If anyone is interested and has any suggestions, speak up.

There's also super car Saturday held at Whitby not sure if they do 1 earlier in the year I think it was oct last year 🤔

There's also super car Saturday held at Whitby not sure if they do 1 earlier in the year I think it was oct last year 🤔
Whitby, lovely place but that's almost the South East

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom