MB of Medway

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickos77

Car
E320 CDi
Hi all, just joined today and am looking for somewhere in the Medway area to get my E320 CDi serviced.
I have seen the above in an internet search but they don't really have a website to view so was wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with them at all?
Thanks,

Nick.

I have used Mike for my W210 E55 and the wifes CLK....

Good honest guy who knows his stuff...

Would recommend to anybody.

Yes I use Mike for servicing my C320CDi every year. Excellent, honest service and will not rip you off.

I use him for all my cars highly recommend!:D
I can't thank him enough for everything he has done for me !
Top bloke!

Last edited:
Agree totally with previous posts. Services my cars and absolutely no complaints on prices or quality of work.

plus another one here, Mike is a great guy, and knows his stuff, been there several times now, and its a bit of a trip for me, but has been totally worth it, he cares what he's doing.:thumb:

Sadly no Hobnobs yet but should be available soon!

Hi all, thanks for the comments. After all that I might have to give them a call and see what they can do for me. Thanks again, Nick.

There's a place called Mertech in Chatham (Google it) that a lot of local Taxi drivers use and I have used him and he is good and reasonable on price.

AMG67 said:
There's a place called Mertech in Chatham (Google it) that a lot of local Taxi drivers use and I have used him and he is good and reasonable on price.

The op was asking about MB of Medway although I do know of Merctech

I sent Merctec countless email enquiries about servicing with no reply so wont give them the time of day any more might try MB of Medway though does he also do MOT's?

Tony.

Don't think Mike does but the unit opposite does so sorted! One stop shopping- well nearly.

jotter22 said:
I sent Merctec countless email enquiries about servicing with no reply so wont give them the time of day any more might try MB of Medway though does he also do MOT's? Tony.
hi tony he takes his mot next door but he always does a once over before the cars go for mot.
Regarding mertech please save your car from cowboys!
Some of their work is shocking!!

C36fan said:
hi tony he takes his mot next door but he always does a once over before the cars go for mot. Regarding mertech please save your car from cowboys! Some of their work is shocking!!

I didn't want to say earlier but I only used Merctech once and wasn't impressed so stick with MB of Medway!

In praise of Mike

Nice bloke, Mike took my W124 in and changed the brake calliper, sticking apparently, (like I said not very good with the mechanical bits), sorted that out, but found out that is was the ABS unit at fault, he did a search on the Google web, found me the part I needed, so when that part arrives from Germany he will put in on for me.
He explained what the issue was so that I could understand it, and got the car safe for the wife and I for our planned holiday in Spain, offered to help out if I had problems when on holiday, like I said nice guy and reasonable on price also.
Would have no problem recommending him, its people like him that deserve our support, has a genuine interest in keeping our cars on the road, not just taking our money.

Thanks for the words of advice on here folks, my partner lives in Strood so i'll be sure to drop the S55 over at his when im in need of something doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom