MB of Newcastle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpikyMikey

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW F31 330i LCI M Sport Shadow Edition Black Series AMG Touring
Just wanted to share my recent experience of buying parts from Mercedes Benz of Newcastle.
I needed a couple of bits for my C Class and wasn't inclined to give the business to my local Merc dealer, given the less than satisfactory experience I had the last time I needed to use them.
I messaged MB Newcastle through their eBay shop and within one hour they'd checked the parts, quoted me a decent price and put up a listing for me to buy said parts. Order placed on Thursday and delivered today (one item was a special order from MB).
I'm impressed.👍

Yep, I've bought quite a few bits and pieces from Newcastle and Edinburgh in the past and they've always been easy to deal with, properly priced and quickly despatched, unlike MB Chelsea and Weybridge.

MB Chelsea and Weybridge, AND Northampton. Shocking prices and service. :mad:

Yep Newcastle are always quick to reply on ebay so do recommend them over any other ebay mb dealer

Use both Edinburgh and Newcastle.

My last Edinburgh purchase (ebay, some new person handling this) took a while to arrive.
Had a DPD number but noted that DPD did not have the package.

Asked Edinburgh a few times if they were sure they had not just created the label but had yet to hand the parcel over.
Assured they had handed the pracel over. this was on a a Thursday.
DPD got the Parcel on the Monday then mis routed it down soutch to further the issue.

Left appropriate feedback, Edinburgh responded blaming snow!

Guess where I bought my last parts. ;)

Another vote for MB Newcastle here. Top notch parts service

I've used both Newcastle and Edinburgh and found both to very helpful, quick delivery and prompt at answering any questions. I'd happily use either again. People (me included) are quick to criticise main dealers but, as with everything, there are good and 'less-good' everywhere, so happy to give credit where its due ;)

I have most of my parts from MB Newcastle,, just drop a line on ebay - ask the seller a question via ,, contact the seller , and go from there .

Another for Newcastle via ebay tried everywhere to get the clips for the M156 engine cover .

Hi all...Needed new wipers for 2015 S205...as the screen wasn't clearing as good as it should and the yellow indicator was visible on the old blades (Clever That)
Ordered Genuine MB ones from Mercedes Newcastle...came yesterday....easy fit once you realise that the top outer bit of the arm pulls up once the blade is tilted towards the top...it clicks up...old blade comes away and fitting the new ones is a reversal of that procedure...Link to blades below

112008768990 Search ebay for this number...

Please help, I would like to buy a part from mb Newcastle, how do I make contact with them on ebay?
As you probably realise I am not a big ebay user :confused::confused::confused:
kc

Please help, I would like to buy a part from mb Newcastle, how do I make contact with them on ebay?
As you probably realise I am not a big ebay user :confused::confused::confused:
kc
Just click on this link and send them a message via contact seller

I bought so much stuff from MB Newcastle off ebay the past few months. Excellent service from them.

MB Edinburgh are often better value, also on ebay.

I've sent quite a few recent enquiries to MB Newcastle.
Excellent response - Fast and helpful.
Same with their parts service via their ebay site.
Recommended !

It's good to see Newcastle scoring points ,somehow .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom