MB Park Royal prepare to feel my wrath,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

niketpatel71

The users on here might know of my problems with MB park royal, in particular how they failed to fix my squeaky brakes, I took my car to MB temple fortune and the reason my brakes have been making a squeaking noise since I bought it is because MB park royal sold me a car with non original mercedes brake discs and pads and as a result they are made of inferior material causing all the noise, I've given up I made a head complaint to MB UK and if it is not resolved im going to sue,I refuse to let MB park royal do any work on my car ever again.

If they have inspected your car, then they should have spotted non original parts, and acknowledged you that, suggesting that it might be the cause of the squeaking.

Although, you can't really blame them for selling a car with non original parts, unless it's a brand-new car.

Sounds like the sort of thing a garage says when they dont know why brakes are squeeling.
What make are the "inferior" discs and pads?

Um, I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are going to sue them for?

As far as I know both MB Park Royal and MB Temple Fortune are part of the same chain anyway?

Have they offered to replace them? Are they not fit for purpose- meaning do they work?
How old is the car and what car is it?
If they have offered to replace (which as long as they are fit for purpose-iirc they wouldn't have to) then I can't see the problem, personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom