MB Part Viewer

altreed

Active Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
348
Location
Dorset, UK
Car
c36 AMG, z3 2.8, BMW 330D Touring.... Bike: Yamaha T/cat 600, Z1r {gxsr1100 mota}, CR500 Aii
Hi,

Couldn't find one on the forum, but is there a site that can show you what a MB part number looks like?
 

Shude

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
13,882
Location
Cheshire
Car
CLK55 AMG
altreed said:
Couldn't find one on the forum, but is there a site that can show you what a MB part number looks like?
something that shows you a picture of a part, from the part number? If only! :)
 

SPS

Active Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
65
altreed said:
Hi,

Couldn't find one on the forum, but is there a site that can show you what a MB part number looks like?
.

this link provides a part description if you enter the part number -this must start with an A for the search to work.

try:


http://wwwsg.daimlerchrysler.com/Projects/wi/cda/etpl?etpl_lang=01

it gives you the part description and price in euros.

quite useful i thought!
 

Shude

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
13,882
Location
Cheshire
Car
CLK55 AMG
SPS said:
it gives you the part description and price in euros.
yeah, I use it all the time as well, but sometimes descriptions like "gummed label" or "covering" don't really describe what the item actually is! ;)
 

SPS

Active Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
65
Shude said:
yeah, I use it all the time as well, but sometimes descriptions like "gummed label" or "covering" don't really describe what the item actually is! ;)
.

i agree!

pictures of parts would be nice.
 

julesrey

New Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
3
Any of you guys know what the part no. is for the metal pins for this connector?

W202pins.jpg


And also the part nos for the oval female connector for the picture below..

IMG_0251.jpg


IMG_0250.jpg



Thank you for the assistance. Please email me at julesrey@pldtdsl.net
 

230K

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
2,190
Location
Belfast
Car
09 E320 cdi Sport Estate, 98 E300TD Estate, 99 SL 500
Hi

Looks like the exterior mirror of a C Class. Yes/No

230K
 

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Joined
Nov 29, 2002
Messages
7,256
Location
London\Essex
Car
E55 2004 Silver(SOLD), E63 Weistec AMG(SOLD), E55 2004 Silver(SOLD), C36 AMG 1997 (SOLD)
I have these part numbers somewhere, i`ll dig them out on the weekend!
 

rizal2510

Active Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
118
Location
KL
julesrey said:
Any of you guys know what the part no. is for the metal pins for this connector?

W202pins.jpg

I'm also looking for the part nos for these pins for my W202.It's from the mirrors of a W202 or prefacelift W210. I've managed to get the rest of the connectors ok but not these. Anybody has any ideas on the part nos?

MTIA
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom