MB Part Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

altreed

Car
c36 AMG, z3 2.8, BMW 330D Touring.... Bike: Yamaha T/cat 600, Z1r {gxsr1100 mota}, CR500 Aii
Hi,

Couldn't find one on the forum, but is there a site that can show you what a MB part number looks like?

altreed said:
Couldn't find one on the forum, but is there a site that can show you what a MB part number looks like?
something that shows you a picture of a part, from the part number? If only! :)

altreed said:
Hi,

this link provides a part description if you enter the part number -this must start with an A for the search to work.

try:

http://wwwsg.daimlerchrysler.com/Projects/wi/cda/etpl?etpl_lang=01

it gives you the part description and price in euros.

quite useful i thought!

SPS said:
it gives you the part description and price in euros.
yeah, I use it all the time as well, but sometimes descriptions like "gummed label" or "covering" don't really describe what the item actually is! ;)

Shude said:
yeah, I use it all the time as well, but sometimes descriptions like "gummed label" or "covering" don't really describe what the item actually is! ;)

i agree!

pictures of parts would be nice.

Any of you guys know what the part no. is for the metal pins for this connector?

W202pins.jpg

And also the part nos for the oval female connector for the picture below..

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

Thank you for the assistance. Please email me at [email protected]

Hi

Looks like the exterior mirror of a C Class. Yes/No

I have these part numbers somewhere, i`ll dig them out on the weekend!

julesrey said:
Any of you guys know what the part no. is for the metal pins for this connector?

W202pins.jpg

I'm also looking for the part nos for these pins for my W202.It's from the mirrors of a W202 or prefacelift W210. I've managed to get the rest of the connectors ok but not these. Anybody has any ideas on the part nos?

MTIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom