MB Parts and Service...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fuzed

Car
C350 CDI (W204) & VW Golf TDI (Runabout).
popped into the bedford branch today and picked up the induction/turbo seals they came to about £5 in total, was a little shocked as they are supposed to be around 20-30 quid.

The fella in service also told me that MB oil was on special at around £15ish per 5 litres if anyone needs/wants.

Oil has been this price for quite a while now.

What made you think the seals were so expensive? It does pay to give the dealer a call first

popped into the bedford branch today and picked up the induction/turbo seals they came to about £5 in total, was a little shocked as they are supposed to be around 20-30 quid.

The fella in service also told me that MB oil was on special at around £15ish per 5 litres if anyone needs/wants.

It does surprise me sometimes the dealership is cheaper than eBay suppliers. A pedal set at CKS Performance in Watford is £70, at dealership around £40!

I had read that the seals were around £20-25, but that was on various forums. For that sort of price it's a no brainer to replace each time you have a service.

I bought the seals last week and did the job via ebay from Mercedes Benz Newcastle and it was £18.

£5 is a great price !!!

The most difficult part of the job Is refitting the air pipes to the air boxes !....The rest is dead simple.

I need to do the job this week, as I want to clear up the leak to make sure it's nothing else i.e. (oil cooler seals).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom