MB Preston - thumbs up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Meldrew2

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mine: BMW X4 2.0d M-Sport (Red) Hers: BMW X1 2.0d M-Sport (Black) Sorry about that...
Collected my new (to me) W204 today, from MB Preston.

Usual experience when looking around last week, salesmen busy talking to each other, but I just walked straight into the middle of them and interrupted, and the guy who dealt with me, Reyno, gets a cautious thumbs up.

He was knowledgeable enough about spec, didn't push, answered all the questions, persevered through finance issues and managed to get the PX reasonably close to what I thought my old car was worth.

He was off ill today - Paul Duxbury stepped in to deal with the handover. He was excellent, very helpful, and spent plenty of time at handover going through the differences between the new car and the W203 that I had PX'ed.

There were a few paperwork problems - not Paul's fault - and he stayed calm, unruffled and polite throughout, even when he had to ring the Insurance company (twice) for me to chase an error on the emailed cover note.

We are, rightly, quick enough to give a thumbs down, so here's a :thumb: for Paul.

Who gets the commission then Reyno or Paul----- there's only one way to find out--------Fiiiiiight!

I think that's the new GCHQ code-breaking quiz... they mus be monitoring this thread :eek:

:D

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they are all out to get you-----or does it?
or alternatively

Blessent mon cœur d'une langeur monotone

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom