MB Service Contract.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J LAD

Car
Maserati Ghibli
I bought my C63 in Feb this year and decided to take out the service contract with MB, cost was £45 per month, with the first payment being £90.
So up to press I have paid in £450.
The car went in to MB of Wakefield today for its 23,000 mile service, which entailed engine oil + filter, new air filters, LSD diff oil change, and Auto Transmission oil change. It also needed its end of period warranty check and first MOT.
It was really weird not paying anything on the day, they even did the MOT free of charge for using them and not going anywhere else.
The next service is at 35k, so approx 12 months time, in that time I will have paid another £540.
MB may get their money back here as it may just be an oil change?, but on the whole I dont feel ripped off and glad I took the service plan out.
My mate has took out a similar plan with Porsche and is paying £70 per month for his 911.

I'm not sure about these service plans. Two services on mine (12 & 24k miles) cost £480 for the two if I remember correctly. Might have to find the receipts now!

Sorry to pi*s on your bonfire mate but I also have the MB servicing programme on my C63 but I only pay £9.99 per month :eek:

The service plan I bought was £450 for three services over, potentially, six years with service intervals at 18,000 or two years. Not that I think I will reach six years on the plan but I thought £150 average was good.

Giantvanman said:
The service plan I bought was £450 for three services over, potentially, six years with service intervals at 18,000 or two years. Not that I think I will reach six years on the plan but I thought £150 average was good.
where do you service your van?
I find sparshats of Kent not very good either sittingbourne or dartford!

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

ScottBacon said:
Sorry to pi*s on your bonfire mate but I also have the MB servicing programme on my C63 but I only pay £9.99 per month :eek:

I pay nothing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom