MB Service history print out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

malluboy77

SUPPORTER
Car
S204 250CGI Sport
Been out looking for a new car. The car in question is a 2012 7G+ facelift C250 CGI. I am guessing the service interval in these cars is determined by driving pattern rather than mileage. Service history has been printed out from MB. Car has 85k on the clock. Print out shows services at 11k, 28k, 51k and one more service.

Am I right in guessing the service was delayed by 10500 miles when MB print out says remaining distance is -10500 miles and remaining time is 65 days?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4926.jpg
    IMG_4926.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 71
That means it was 10500 miles overdue. Bad!

These should be serviced annually or at every 17500 miles. Going overdue on a 271 engine with all it's inherent cam problems isn't good news!

Ernie

Last edited:
Maybe the 'missing' service was done outside the network?

If the car looks fine otherwise, buy it cheap, then get the timing gear and chain replaced by a good independent?

I have a very similar car but diesel 2012 C220 AMG Sport Plus S204. The brake discs and pads were worn out at 40K miles when I bought the car.

With this car reaching 84k miles it be the next milestone for brake changes. Check how warn out they look - especially the discs showing signs of lipping and corrosion.

Mercedes will charge £750 for all 4 corners discs and pads.
Independent around £400.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom