MB Servicing Berkshire / Surrey area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RJ C63

Car
C63s Coupe
Has anyone had any recent experience of servicing their AMG (c63s) at either MB Ascot, Slough or High Wycombe? Looking at a decent dealer and reasonable price in the Berkshire/Surrey area.

There is of course MB Brooklands too, however they seem very expensive.

Grateful for any recommendations.

Has anyone had any recent experience of servicing their AMG (c63s) at either MB Ascot, Slough or High Wycombe? Looking at a decent dealer and reasonable price in the Berkshire/Surrey area.

My car (not AMG) has been serviced at MB Brooklands for the past 5 years, and I am very happy with them. I get it serviced under a Service Care Plan so it's not that expensive.

There‘s an MB High Wycombe? Or do you mean the dealer in Beaconsfield? Will be looking soon to get my car serviced

Sorry yes meant Beaconsfield. Car is 4 years old. Ideally would prefer to keep with MB for next cour of years. Heard good reviews of Farnborough and Guildford.

Anyone have experience of servicing at MB Farnborough?

I bought a car that had a service pre-sale by Mercedes-Benz Bedford, they seemed pretty good and were helpful on the phone.

I seem to remember their pricing was reasonable too being outside of London etc.

Not sure on your location but could be worth a try? :thumb:

Used Guildford during lockdown as they were the only local main dealer open. Have to say they were excellent.

I'm booked in for an oil and filter change at AutoMerc in Newbury in a fortnight's time, glowing reviews and they apparently know AMG very well and can update the online Mercedes Service book thing which is handy, plus they only use OEM bits. Extremely well priced and also throw in a complementary courtesy car too, depending on my upcoming experience I will seriously consider taking the C63 there for its B service due in August. Full MB history it's whole life but the cheaper servicing is a serious draw 😂

Does anyone have any updates or recent experience/recommendations of servicing a W205 C63 with indies in the Berkshire area?

Does anyone have any updates or recent experience/recommendations of servicing a W205 C63 with indies in the Berkshire area?
Ian at Star Mercedes , Caversham near Reading might be worth a look . He’s a regular Indy on the other MB forum

I'd use Ollie's team at PCS, great bunch of guys/gals who actually care for the cars they work on and know what they are doing, also have all the up to date dealer diags and equipment.

I've used Liam at Huxleys in Fleet, for years. Ex MB techs, and very attractive pricing. Also, they can access MB 'Star' software for service records etc.

Star motors in Reading would be my shout for an indy in the area. I don't rate my local stealer (Reading), but have been happy with Farnborough when I have needed to be at a main dealer

Star are booking for 3rd week of Feb at the moment. I could get into Mercedes Reading within a week. Tells you all you need to know...

Another recommendation here for Star in Caversham. It's always provided good service IME

Only good things to say about MB Guildford. Used to get our W169 and S204 serviced at Guildford although they seem to point things out a bit early than really needed, a subjective matter. PCS Horndean is a bit of a drive away, but definitely worth it.

Only good things to say about MB Guildford. Used to get our W169 and S204 serviced at Guildford although they seem to point things out a bit early than really needed, a subjective matter. PCS Horndean is a bit of a drive away, but definitely worth it.
It's ironic, isn't it? One might think it would be worth keeping the service within the dealership to keep the record intact. But to what avail if you end up with a premature advisory note which might devalue your car when you come to sell?

Sandown Mercedes Basingstoke (but don't let them wash your car)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom