MB Servicing in Dublin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shanel23

Car
E200K
Anyone on the forum recommend a good place in Dublin to get my w211 serviced - It's over 3 years old and am looking for options other than the main dealers - last service ( B ) was just over 1000€ .....

Anyone on the forum recommend a good place in Dublin to get my w211 serviced - It's over 3 years old and am looking for options other than the main dealers - last service ( B ) was just over 1000€ .....

Terry Ryan in Deansgrange is a very good independent. Not exactly cheap but definitely high quality, at least in my experience. He is located in Foxrock Grove at the Deansgrange crossroads - just behind Grange Motors actually, in a cul-de sac.

I would avoid MSL - I've have bad experiences with them.

Cheers Peter ,

I'll give him a try -

A few years ago I had a 190 and used to get Ballsbridge motors to service it ( I bought it there ) I found them OK but then I was at school with one of the salesman. For the last two years I've go it done by Alokavanagh in Sandyford - can't complain about the work - just the damn price !

Servicing Dublin

To keep my book stamped I drive up to Isaac Agnew in Portadown (Main MB Dealership), Nice day out, good local shopping. With the motorway open up to the far side of Dundalk it takes about one and a half hours.

They will leave you to the local shopping center and pick you up when the car is finished, car serviced and fully valeted, cheaper than dublin even allowing for sterling difference. Bring your own oil if you want to.

Tubby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom