MB Swindon thumbs up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Geoff A

Car
SLK280 Sport
Credit where its due, MB Swindon earned themselves five stars servicing my 12-plate C350 last week. My local dealer at Oxford wanted over £400 for a B service with no offer of courtesy car or help. In contrast, Swindon quoted mid £300's to include collect/del or courtesy car. They also offered a sub-£300 deal if I dropped off and collected - which I was able to do.

It was a friendly, fuss-free service that did not include calls to say "discs and pads are getting low, rear tyres need replacing, wipers need replacing, etc, etc." Just straight-forward and fair. Car was cleaned properly too.

I have always had nothing but the best service from MB Swindon. Even helped out with coding issues when I done retro-fits and upgrades. Staff in the service dept are all experienced, knowledgeable and genuinely interested in their customers.

Highly recommended :)

+1 for Swindon. I bought my car from Newbury - who are Sytner as well - and the experience could not have been more different. Swindon return calls promptly, Newbury do not. In fact come to think of it I'm still waiting for them to phone me back about my B service I had done in Swindon two months ago. Newbury had an AMG event and didn't invite me. Swindon have just sent me an invite for the event they're having in July. I could go on.

Mercedes Swindon, I wouldn’t take my car there if they paid me

I can't say I have a lot of luck with MB Swindon. They either don't answer phone when you get put through from the front desk or give rather spurious answers, like we can't tell you which airmatic relay you need for your car as they may not be the same, this when they have the vin....
Anyway any bits I need come from MB Salisbury who seem to manage the simple stuff rather better. They can even find the post box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom