MB tax disc holder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reflexboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 CDi Sport&SLK250CDi AMG Sport
Anyone got a new genuine MB London tax disc holder in black they would like to sell me please? PM please. Thank you.

Don't know if it's a help , but MB Brooklands sell them for £2 each. Very nice they are too.

If anyone is popping by that way could do with one myself. There does not seem to be a "shop" link on the web site I found.

i popped into my local dealership and just asked the parts guy\service guy for one and they gave me the holder FOC.

If anyone is popping by that way could do with one myself. There does not seem to be a "shop" link on the web site I found.

I couldn't find one either. This is the museum site you're looking at, right? If I can't track this down, I might drop into the local dealer for a couple.

I got one from MB Brooklands but it is silver. My old W202 had a black MB London one and I thought it looked really smart. Thanks anyway guys

Next time i'm there i'll pick up a couple , you can bung me £2 in the post when i do ;)

Next time i'm there i'll pick up a couple , you can bung me £2 in the post when i do ;)

Any chance you could get a couple for me too please Howard? I need one for each of mine. They did have decent ones but both have had windscreens replaced during my period of ownership so now I'm advertising the AA in bright yellow and it's a little annoying :thumb:

Yes , no probs , not going there for a little while , but will pick some up when i do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom