MB vehicles that you have purchased that have over exceeded your expectations.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've just got rid of a C32 AMG, after having enough of 250 miles between refills. Bought myself a E320 CDI. I thought it seemed pretty good for it's 173000 miles on the test drive. But now after a week of driving, I really can't believe how great this car is. It is making me think, IF I'd known about this car when looking for the AMG, I would have bought the E class without a doubt. It's incredible. Fast, frugal and super comfortable. Huge boot and a super cruiser. I am over the moon with it.

There's quite a step up from C's to E's in terms of tech, refinement, cabin materials, etc. For what I want in a car they're great.

Like BD, none of my 4 Mercedes have exceeded expectations. They have all been as expected.
If anything, the remap on my E63 Bi turbo has made an excellent car into an even better one.

I need to spend time in a manual 1.0 fiat punto to truly understand the expectations of my 5th merc. E350 . Cdi

I have to say our W212 350 cdi. Absolutely superb all rounder

My R172 SLK55 was a lot more than a great V8 engine. Found the seats were far more comfortable than expected and it turned out to be a great long distance cruiser, and the big bonus my wife loved it ( except when I floored it in sport mode without warning her 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom