MB World 4x4 adventure

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SimonRJ

Car
2015 GLC 250 AMG - previous cars 2014 ML350 AMG and C220CDI Sport
Had a really great 'Dad & Daughter' day yesterday at Brooklands Mercedes Benz World and we did the 4x4 off-roading. Really wanted to see what the ML was capable of without breaking mine or getting it dirty.
What a great afternoon out - lots to see and do at MB world - looks like my Daughter wants to do the under 16's driving lessons now!
Will definitely go there again and try something else.:thumb:

It's great fun! It's amazing just how capable the ML is off road :thumb:

Good fun isn't it,

I'd driven an E63 there and thought I'd give the 4x4 thing a try. I was worried it'd be boring but driving up and down those inclines is quite exciting.

Bobby D the ML is far more capable than I thought - although I'd never do that in mine! JimboDS, I think I'm feeling the need for speed for my next thrill at MB world. The silver arrows did a short 'display' and the sound of the C63 and E63 was fantastic - oh the fun I could have annoying my neighbours!

Did the 4x4 experience a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. Its also worth doing the half hour on the skid pan. I was amazed when they upgraded me to the new SL500

I've also done the 4x4 experience at Brooklands in the current ML and was really impressed by what the ML is capable of. Also done a few of their AMG driving sessions which are always great fun...

+1... I did the ML driving experience not too long back in the new ML350 CDI.... Totally underestimated vehicle by most and i'm not sure many use it to what it can do! Absolutely love MB Brooklands and the driving experiences. Also did 1 hour in the AMG on the same day!

I had a close look at the course they have and thought it looked very tame indeed.

I used to have a Suzuki SJ that I used to go mud plugging in. I strongly suspect that it could clear the brooklands course in 2wd without breaking a sweat.

Likewise, I suspect the ML can do considerably more than the course has to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom