MB World - Brooklands - Sunday 8th March - 11:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't know where "the other car park" is. Rain doesn't matter we'll just go in for coffee a bit sooner!

I’m at cobham now I’m in the first car park facing “RAMADA” [emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just going to spend a penny lol

I’m here. Our normal place was full so I ditched the Mini (sorry!) in the normal car park and I’m in the cafe. See you there?

I’m with my son and his girlfriend...she’s blond and he’s a chav with a white tee shirt..stop us is you see us wandering around

Last edited:
Nice to meet you guys & gals cya next wherever that is [emoji120][emoji106][emoji120][emoji106][emoji120][emoji106][emoji120][emoji106]

Maybe next time we can agree a parking place and not just wing it? Don't think my anxiety would let me go next time otherwise.

Thanks Bryan for organising this today, weather for me was horrendous, drove there in torrential rain and then drove home in it! Good to see you guys tho and look forward to the next one :)

Nice to see everyone today, got to give the Mini a run and blow the cobwebs out.

There were some lovely classics on display today, a few piccies below for those who couldn't make it.

Cheers,

Gaz

Maybe next time we can agree a parking place and not just wing it? Don't think my anxiety would let me go next time otherwise.

You have to remember that MB World is first and foremost a sales operation and as a result they tend to park their stock wherever they want. Secondly the hotel is becoming increasingly fully booked and as a result, parking there also becomes limited.

In the past we have always been able to park in the same spot but recently, the extra stock for sale has now claimed all those spaces.

This means, as in almost every other location we visit, we have to park where we can. That hasn't created a problem in the past and most people do exactly that and if they can't see anyone hanging round the car park (unlikely in wet weather), they simply go inside and look for a group - usually to be found either in the cafe or up on the top floor in amongst the AMGs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom