MB World Sun 24th Feb 11:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was a lovely morning. Only our second meet but it was nice to meet people and we managed to catch the driving demo which was good. Looking forward to the May event.

It was a lovely morning. Only our second meet but it was nice to meet people and we managed to catch the driving demo which was good. Looking forward to the May event.

My sentiments [emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry we missed most of you. Ended up parked in one of the overflow car parks and had to spent most of the time entertaining the kids.

Lovely day though and a nice warm up for Ollies.

Was good to meet up with some of you today, altho I think I missed a few of you too, apologies. Thanks to Bryan for organising.

Seriously:

300px-VV-Day2016-32.jpg

Was good to meet up with some of you today, altho I think I missed a few of you too, apologies. Thanks to Bryan for organising.

Yes, good to see everyone, although I went to find my dad and lost the group unfortunately, next time then!

Parking was a bit tight too with the numbers, maybe we can go into the Overflow car park first? (Or I could arrive earlier :) )

Decided at the last minute to go to MBWorld but didn't get to meet any of you as I don't know what anyone looks like! I parked in the overflow car park which had plenty of space, the main car parks were full. Only seen today that you were heading to a specific location by the hotel, never mind there will always be a next time.

Anybody take any pics :)

Just remembered that I did see Bill briefly, passing by in his silver SL as I was heading towards Brooklands :cool:

Decided at the last minute to go to MBWorld but didn't get to meet any of you as I don't know what anyone looks like! I parked in the overflow car park which had plenty of space, the main car parks were full. Only seen today that you were heading to a specific location by the hotel, never mind there will always be a next time.

Oh no, sorry to hear you didn't meet anyone, maybe a meet up in the coffee shop at a specific time will be useful for future meets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom