MB World Sun 24th Feb 11:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No worries, thanks for letting me know. I'll prob still pop into cobham for comfort break anyways

Cheers thanks c u there [emoji106][emoji106][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit nippy first thing - my SL is still tucked up in the garage with the cover on :D

See you all in a bit :)

That was pleasant (and busy!!!!)

Nice to say hi to a few old and new faces and see some nice AMG metal (way above my pay grade)

And most of it cleaned in yesterday's sunshine too

Consensus was that matte paint on cars isn't for us but others seem to like it based on the amount of it on display.

Those Silver Arrows were out in the sunshine burning rubber as well

Thanks to everyone who joined us today at MB World, both from this forum and other groups - it was good to see so many new faces and a good variety of cars.

After a conversation with Arthur, we are looking to put together a regular pub meet once the clocks have gone forward so keep your eyes on the forums.

In the meantime, enjoy the sun and see you next time.

:)

Well the Käfer managed the trip without incident; it was actually pretty pleasant on the way back, 17º according to the thermometer in the car! Thanks for organising it Brian and hopefully see you all again soon..

Cheers,

Gaz

I managed to make it down but not until after lunch, but had a good catchup with Alex (Buccal). I admired some of your cars (Peter, Bryan etc) but sorry to say I missed you lot, just too busy with the kids etc these days unfortunately :)

Anyway they enjoyed themselves inside MB World and the weather was fantastic. Hope you all had a good meet :cool:

Hopefully see more of you guys in May at Olly’s :thumb:

Consensus was that matte paint on cars isn't for us but others seem to like it based on the amount of it on display.

I love it on certain cars. The matt black G looks good. And that frozen blue AMG GT 4 door outside was lovely!

AMG GT 4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom