MB World - Sunday 12th March 11:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry I couldn't make it. I was somewhere over Atlantic around 11.00am. I extended my stay in USA, weather in California was too tempting :)

a small but very select crowd :D

good to see old friends and new (old) friends

the new E class coupe is perfectly proportioned .. despite the black paint, black wheels and drug dealer glass.

Yes a good session today despite the damp weather :) Sorry to miss you E55MO - we were all sitting at the big round table in the cafe - perhaps next time :) And for those who got delayed, diverted and were otherwise engaged - next time :) Speaking of which, it will probably be BOTG on the 13th May - See you all there :)

Great company, great cars and great conversation.

Yes a good session today despite the damp weather :) Sorry to miss you E55MO - we were all sitting at the big round table in the cafe - perhaps next time :) And for those who got delayed, diverted and were otherwise engaged - next time :) Speaking of which, it will probably be BOTG on the 13th May - See you all there :)

No Biggie, had my 3 yer old with me so he would not have allowed me to stay still for long. he did rather like the amgs on the top floor.....

and was pressuring me into another purchase lol

A belated thanks to all who made it. I think you know it's a good crowd when most of the time is spent nattering rather than looking at the cars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom